Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Recording in Reverse

More backwards taping in the studio. It is always amazing to me what happens when I flip the reels. I dumped 14 minutes of reversed guitar on track 1, and improvised over it on 3. Then I did bass and tone generator overdubs on 2 and 4. I have almost an "album" worth of material now. I rearranged the studio again, I finally found a place for the piano. It was making me angry taking up so much space. Scott is still interested in the website idea, so we shall see if it comes to pass. I would like to see it happen, I like the idea of putting the music out to anyone who wants it. For free of course... I got a day job.

The modern day composer refuses to die!
Edgar Varese

1 Comments:

Blogger LDC said...

Lemme know when your ready... the web real estate is still available!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home